Charlotte Moore graduated in 2014 with a BSc in Biology. During this time she was a member of Equestrian Society and became President in 2013/14. Read below to see how she developed her Skills For Life that she has taken into her career.
- What do you currently and do and what has been your career path to date? - I am currently working as a Junior UX [User Experience] designer, I started as an account executive then moved to business analysis before UX.
- Why did you choose to get involved with the Students' Union? - I wanted to be more involved in social activities outside of my studies and I wanted something that would make me stand out when applying for jobs after university.
- What 'Skills for Life' do you feel the Students' Union helped you gain? - Communication and organisation, and learning how to deal with vendors and students whilst attending university.
- How did your experiences with the Students' union help your career? - It improved my confidence in talking to people, and how to manage my time.
- What would you say to anyone who wants to develop themselves with the Students' Union? - It's a great experience, you will get to meet and interact with lots of different people and have fun, whilst developing your own skills which will benefit you in the future.