Run a half marathon, wear fancy dress, bake cakes, skydive, sing/dance, hold competitions: the list goes on! RAG (Raising and Giving) is a fantastic opportunity to try new things, meet new people, have more fun than you can shake a stick at and, oh yeah, raise money for great causes!
All fundraising events must be approved by RAG, please fill in the Fundraising Proposal Form allowing at least 4 weeks before you hold your event, and longer if it is a large event.
RAG raises money in 3 ways: Events such as 'Take Me Out' or band nights; Challenges such as the Bath Half Marathon and Cash Collections such as cake sales, car washes or bag-packs at local supermarkets.
And, there are loads of ways you can get involved! You could:
- Fundraise for RAG with your own club or society - charity fundraising is a great way to get the group working together (and you can use some of the money you raise for your own club or society).
- Run your own fundraiser! If you have a cause you're passionate about why not put on your own event, challenge or collection yourself?
- There are a few things to know before putting on a fundraiser: please read the guidance for online fundraising or cash-based fundraising and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
- If you would like to hold an event in the Students' Union bar please contact Di Starling on email@example.com. You will also need to complete the Fundraising Proposal Form.
- Given the current global pandemic, we will not be allowing any bake sales to take place before Christmas.