Website Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before using Bath Spa University Students’ Union website.
1. This website, www.bathspasu.co.uk (the 'Website') is provided by Bath Spa Students’ Union Students' Union. The use of the Website is governed by these Terms and Condition and such other documents referred to herein. By using the Website you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
2. "We", "Our" or "Us" means Bath Spa University Students’ Union and the terms "You" or "your" or “buyer” means the person accessing or using the website.
3. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any substantial changes will be notified by posting a notice on the Website.
4. This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available to you strictly on the basis that you accept it on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. As such, Bath Spa University Students' Union make no warranties, representations or undertakings in relation to:
a. any of the content of the Website (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
b. any content of any other third party website referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the website.
It is your responsibility to judge the accuracy of information before relying on it in any way.
5. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet. We make no guarantees that the website is free from computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading the website or its contents.
6. Links to third party websites are for your convenience only. Bath Spa University Students' Union accept no responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked website. Such websites are operated and controlled by third parties and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval by Bath Spa Students’ Union of such websites in any way.
7. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this Website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Bath Spa University Students' Union will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site, or from any error or omission in information contained in the site.
8. For the avoidance of doubt we own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it. This Website is protected by Copyright and the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property rights for the content of this website are the property of Bath Spa University Students’ Union. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this Website, other than in the course of browsing, is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this website is prohibited. You may view or download any part of the website for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our express permission, to:
a. store the website, or any part of the website, for any other purpose;
b. print copies of the website, or any part of the website, for any other purpose;
c. reproduce, copy or transmit the website, or any part of the website, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium. All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
10. You agree that the website is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no materials of any kind submitted by you, will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
11. We do not monitor individual submissions posted onto the website by users, but will respond as quickly as possible to any complaints received from users who object to the nature of such content. Where such complaints are found to be justified, we reserve the right to use, disclose or remove any information or materials without notice or compensation. If you wish to complain about any content appearing on the website please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The materials posted by users do not necessarily reflect the views of Bath Spa University Students' Union. Bath Spa University Students' Union expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this website.
13. By posting materials to the website, you authorise Bath Spa University Students' Union to use and/or authorise others to use any such materials in any manner or medium. You may not advertise or solicit on the website without our express permission.